Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year 2013

 
Happy New Year everybody.  I have made my first card for 2013.  I was inspired by Mary of Cardz TV.  I needed to send out some thank you cards and this was a fun card to make.  I made my own wobble mechanizium.  I used thin wire and wrapped it around a pencil. I punched out a 1" round shape and secured the wire with score tape on each end. I then applied it to my New Year Bear that was cut at 2" who now wobbles with the flick of a finger. The bear is from cricut cartridge Teddy Bear Parade.
Tools used were cuddle bug embossing folder Polka Dots, Spellbinder Nestabilities dies, Big Shot, 1" circle punch, thin wire, (don't know the gage), glue dots, score tape,  DCWV winter mat stack & holiday collection glitter stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.