Sunday, March 3, 2013

CARDS FOR FL BOXER RESCUE

Hello All,
I volunteer for Florida Boxer Rescue  and we are attending the Florida Home Show, at the Fairgrounds on March 16th for the annual adoption program they have for different dog rescues.  We will plan to have some foster boxers that are ready for their fur ever home.  So if your interested and are in the neighborhood and would like to adopt one of our boxers go to   http://www.facebook.com/Florida.Boxer.Rescue and fill out an application. We are also having a Bowling for Boxers event on June 23.  I'll have more information as we get closer to the date.
Anyhoo, I was asked if I could make some cards for the events coming up.  I made up 10 sets of cards.  They are note popup cards.  I created the boxers & the popup boxers in MTC.  The card base is from DCWV.  I used Spellbinders label#8 die on some of the cards to place the boxers on.  I also used the Cuttlebug embossing folders baby breath, swiss dots and polka dots on some of the labels.  The sentiment Just a note... was stamped with CardzTV "Simply Said" set. Thanks for stopping by. As always comments are appreciated. 
 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.