Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Age is just a number

New {Pin}spirational Challenge #56 Sponser this week is Saturated-Canary  Take a look at her images they are cute and I think Blanche here is sassy. I can see myself using more of her images on my cards.   This was a fun card to make for a friend who is turning.... well she probly wouldn't want me to say, which inspired the sentiment.   I used Friskers gold glitter pen for her eye shadow and dress.  I used a brown colored pencil for her hair and red in the sash on her dress and lips.  I used a blue pencil for her eye color and clear glitter pen to give her eyes sparkle. The heart button was cut from gold glitter paper with a Stitch button die from My Creative Time . The white scallop layer mats were cut from spellbinders. And the base mats were cut from gold glitter paper from my stash. The card base is white with a layer of red that I ran through the Cuttlebug wedding bliss embossing folder. The sentiments were computer generated.

I entered this card in the following challenges:


2 comments:

  1. unable to comment as your card is not here to view. sorry. Jackie BearlyMine DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it was #151 on the challenge at bearlymine-challenges.blogspot.se/

      Delete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.