Monday, June 10, 2013

Welcome Home

Here is my creation using Spectrum Noir Markers for (Pin}spirational Challenge #61.  I'm posting this early because I have family visiting from out of town and wanted to make sure it was up in time due to our busy schedule. This card could be used as a new home or welcome home card.  I used a cuttlebug wood design embossing folder on the base and mat of the card.  For the sun I used  Spellbinders circle and scallop dies.  I used Tim Holtz distress inks broken glass for the sky,tea dye for the path and peeled paint to add depth.  Let me know you stopped by so I can come visit you too. As always comments are read and appreciated.

1 comment:

  1. What a cute card!!!! Sure to bring a smile to any new homeowner!!!! I also wanted to Thank You so much for your very sweet comment on my blog!!! I hope you are having a very blessed week!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.