Thursday, May 15, 2014

Birthday Card

Hello my crafty friends,
Today's image is from  Milk Coffee Stamps.  It is for the challenge over at Craftitude Challenges. Be sure to stop by for more inspiration.  I used my Silhouette Cameo to print and cut the image. I used Spectrum Noir markers to color the image with Stickles Dimonds for sparkle. The base card is from the Silhoette Store ID#54160.  I stamped the sentiment with Versa magic gingerwood ink. The image was put on pop dots to add demention. The base card was also printed with paper from Jessica Sprague one buck Wednesday collection.  Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. I love reading them. Have a a happy crafty day.  
 
I entered this card in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

        

4 comments:

  1. A very sweet image and I love the glitter accents you added!
    So glad you played along with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors you used in this card, Kitt. Great coloring. Thanks for linking up at the Sister Act challenge blog. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and great layout! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute image and card thank you for joining our challenge this fortnight at Crafty Girls.
    Hugs
    Fiona dt/blog co-owner x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.