Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Inspirational Bear

Hello my crafty friends,
I'm running a bit behind in creating my cards.  I'm getting ready for our annual Memorial Day BBQ. Lots of planning and cleaning etc.  This card is CAS. The image is from Stitchy bear stamps and is for the challenge over at Pinspirational Challenges  I used Stampin Up oval die and Staz On brown ink for the sentiment.  The sentiment stamp was from my stash from Scrappy Cat Inspiration set.  I used Spectrum Noir markers to color the image and Stickles Diamonds for bling in the flowers and butterfly. The image is on pop dots to give it depth.  I should be back on track with more creative cards after June 1st. Thanks for following me and leaving your wonderful comments.  Have a happy crafty day.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. What a fab project. Thank you for joining us at Crafting At The Weekend for our first challenge we hope you will join us again soon. Tracy DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.