Monday, May 5, 2014

Mother's Day Card

Hello my crafty friends,

Here is another box card. I made this one for my mother-in-law.  I'm lucky to have a woman who loves me as if I was her own.  With this being the first year without my own mother, I'm glad I can send her this special card. The image is from Digistamps4joy for the challenge over at {Pin}spirational Challenges. Stop over and see what my DT sisters have for your inspiration today,  My MIL has black hair and I have blonde, therefore those are the colors I used on the image. I used the Silhouette cameo to cut the box card and the sentiment.  The box papers, roses and sentiment were also printed with the Silhouette. You can google and find many scrapbook sites that offer clipart, kits and paper designs for free. The sentiment is from Silhouette Store Design ID #59404 and the box card ID#56149 It's for a new baby but I used the box design and added my own embellishments. I fuzzy cut a couple of rose bushes to add to the outside of the card and I used stickles diamonds to add some bling to the sentiment. Thanks for stopping by today.  Follow me along this creative journey as I have new projects coming soon.
 


  fits in A2 size envelop
I entered this card in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


14 comments:

  1. How sweet that is a lovely box.....well made too...just lovely

    Fiona DT
    TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's great! love it! Thanks for sharing in our 'Say it with Flowers' challenge at Love to Create this week! Mo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, awesome projects! Thanks so much for joining us for our Mother's Day Challenge at 2 Cute Ink! Hope to see you again soon. Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a beautiful boxcard Kitt.

    Thanks for join us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator



    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! Your mother-in-law will love it. Thanks for entering your creation in Through the Purple Haze Challenges! Good luck!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! Love the papers used and the image is perfect! Thanks for joining Through the Purple Haze Challenge.

    Hugs
    Joanie

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a GORGEOUS box card! Your Mother In law will love it!!
    Thanks for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card and so fun. Thanks for joining us this week for our "Mother's Day Flowers Challenge." Come back to join us again and good luck.
    Karal Eureka DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This box is fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us over at TTPH for anything but a square..

    DT Pam

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO adorable!!

    Thanks for joining us at Eureka Stamps this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely design - thanks for joining us this week at crafting from the heart. good luck! hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous bouquet of flowers in your box card! Thank you for joining our Say it with Flowers Challenge this week at Love to Create.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! The lattice work is beautiful on your box card!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! Love the box cards! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot. Hope to see you next week!

    Gwen

    http://thisandthatbygwen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.