Monday, July 14, 2014

Update: Cameleon Alcohol Markers from 7 Kids College Fund

Hello my crafty friends,
You all know how much I love using my Spectrum Noir markers. Back in January I saw a video for Cameleon Alcohol markers at 7kidscollegefund.com/. They are less expensive then Spectrum Noir and I wanted to try them. They were on preorder and due to be in stock by April.   Well April came around and they moved the date to June.  Here we are now in July and still no markers due to manufactor delays.  They are still on Preorder prices if you want to take a chance and order them.  This is the longest I ever waited for a product. I sure hope it is worth the wait. Stay tuned and I'll let you know when they arrive. Thanks for listening.

UPDATE: Couldn't wait any longer, I cancelled the order today. Thank you 7 kids college fund for fast response and refund.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.