Monday, August 18, 2014

Fllying by to say Hi.

Hello my crafty friends,
I can't believe how fast the summer has gone by.  The image for today's card is from Angies Digistamps. For the challenge over at Artistic Inspirations I used Spectrum Noir markers to color the image and added some Stickles Diamonds to the wings for sparkle. I used the Silhouette Cameo to print and cut the sentiment and horse. I used the Darice Clouds embossing folder and put the horse and sentiment on popdots.  Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your lovely comments. I really enjoy reading them. Have a happy crafty day.

I entered the following challenges:
The Squirrel and the Fox: http://thesquirrelandthefox.blogspot.com/
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great card. Thanks for joining us this week for our inspirational challenge.
    Karal DT for Eureka Stamps

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.