Monday, October 20, 2014

One of those days!

Hello my crafty friends,
Have you ever had one of those days? LOL I'm still on the fast track trying to catch up before Halloween gets here. LOL. todays image is from Just Inked. I used Spectrum Noir markers to color the image. I cut and printed the card and image with the Silhouette Cameo. The card base is from the Silhouette store. I put the image on pop dots to add depth. I like the shadow it cast behind her legs.  This card is for the challenge over at Art. Be sure to stop by and see what our talented DT has for your Halloween inspiration. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. I love hearing from you. Have a happy crafty day.
I entered this card in the following challenges:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. LOL! This card is so fun and funny! Love the bright colors! Thanks for sharing with us at Squigglefly this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card :)

    Thank you for joining us at Craftin Desert Divas!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me smile, love that awesome image. Thank you for joining in with Imagination Crafts October Challenge
    Lindsay xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.