Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Holiday Treat Box Reindeer

Hello my crafty friends,
Here is a treat box for candy or cookies  for Santa and his reindeer or a cute gift box. This file is from My Scrap Chick. I'm sure I'll be making a few more of these in different characters. Follow me as I share what I learn along this creative journey. For more inspiration be sure to stop by Decorate to Celebrate and see what our very talented DT has for your holiday decorations.  Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. I always love hearing from you.  Have a happy crafty day.

I entered this is the following challenges: 
The Crafting Cafe: http://thecraftingcafe.blogspot.ca/ 
Avenue 613: http://avenue613.blogspot.ca/













6 comments:

  1. this is too stinkin cute thank you for all the inspiration you share on the design team. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your reindeer treat box is so adorable! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your treat box is absolutely darling! It's certain to be loved by the recipient. Thanks for displaying your creativity at 613 Avenue Create :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Kitt this is such a cute cute treat box:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic treat box! I love it!
    Thanks for sharing your fantastic project in our Not A Card challenge at The Crafting Cafe this month.
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely box, A gift on it's own. Thanks for sharing it with us at TTCRD Janet DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.