Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Spring and Birthday card

Hello my crafty friends,
Happy St. Patrick's Day.  It is said that St. Patrick's Day is the beginning of the spring season. It is also my sister's birthday.  I made this card for her and entered it in the challenge over at Pin. Be sure to stop by and see what the talented DT has for your spring inspiration.  The base card is pink glitter paper stock.  Unfortunately, it didn't show up to well in the photo. I used Spectrum Noir markers to color the image from Lil Blue Button the sponsor for the challenge. Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. I love hearing from you. Have a happy St. Patrick's Day.
'My card for March 17. It is my sister's bday.'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.