Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Feel Better

Hello my crafty friends,
I'm trying to stay ahead with my DT challenges.  This card is for the challenge over at Creative Moments. Be sure to stop by and see what the talented DT has for your inspiration. The image and sentiment is from DeeDee's Digis. I printed and cut the image with the Silhouette Cameo. The challenge is for a color palette. I used the chameleon markers. As you can see it is a work in progress for me.  I wanted the duck's pillow to look like the head indented it.  I think I got it but again, I still need to play more with these markers.  I am not forgetting my favorite Spectrum Noir markers. If I have time I will do comparison coloring post soon. Thanks for stopping by and leaving your comments. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a happy crafty day.
I entered this in the following challenges:







1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute Card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us for ATG challenge at TTCRD DT
    Enjoyscrappin2 {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door. Hugs Joyce

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.