Thursday, September 10, 2015

Fluttering by to say Hi.

Hello my crafty friends,
Working on keeping up with my challenges. For today's challenge over at Give a crafter a cookie. I used my new We R Memories butterfly embossing folder. I have both the Big Shot and the Cuttlebug.  I couldn't get the folder to work right with my Cuttlebug. It is a large embossing folder.  The Big Shot did a good job and it was a bit tight with folded cardstock. It makes a crisp line and as you may be able to see some white on the blue butterflies on the background.  The image today is from our sponsor All Dressed Up.  I used both my Spectrum Noir markers and Chameleon markers. I also used some new Ice Stickles by Ranger for the wings and skirt bottom for some bling. Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. I love hearing from you. If you have not already seen my videos for the wedding favor boxes, you can find them Here. Please subscribe to my channel I will be making more video's through the year.   You can also follow me here for the next 3D wedding project I have on my to do list. My friend is getting married next month so I have to get moving.  Again, thanks for your comments, they are my inspiration to continue on this creative journey.  Have a happy crafty day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.