Wednesday, October 14, 2015

My first vinyl project.

Hello my crafty friends,
Todays' project is two fold. My friends are getting married and I wanted to make something special. This is my first project using vinyl. It is Oracle 652 vinyl. I used the Silhouette Cameo to cut the design and I did use the mat. I was pleased with my results. I also made some vinyl designs the same design as the Wedding favor boxes on glasses. Follow me as I will be posting them soon. The second part is this is for the challenge over at Decorate to Celebrate. Be sure to stop by and see what the talented DT has for your inspiration. Thanks for stopping by today and leaving your comments. I look forward to hearing from you. Have a happy crafty day.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous project! Love it and so fun for gift giving!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kitt this is such a fabulous and memorable wedding gift. I'm sure they will treasure this gift. Great job on your first vinyl project too:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I love reading them.